This course covers Cold Laser Therapy (Both Class 3 and Class 4 Lasers) and Red Light Therapy for small and large animals!
Add Laser/Light Therapy to your Practice!
- History of Light Therapy
- Science behind Light Therapy
- Difference between Lasers and Red Lights
- How to utilize protective eyewear (for animals and practitioner)
- General Laser Protocols for wounds, nerve regeneration, pain reduction and more
- Small Animal Cold Laser Applications
- Equine Cold Laser Applications
- Red Light Therapy Applications
- Introduction to Acupoints
- Stimulation of Acupoints using Therapeutic Light
- Combining Laser with other Bodywork Modalities
Who can enroll?
Enrollment is open to animal health professionals including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, animal chiropractors, animal osteopathy practitioners and certified animal massage therapists. If you have a profession that is not listed, please contact Dr. Angel to verify if you can enroll.
Benefits of Cold Laser and Light Therapy
- Speeds up healing time (of ligament/tendon, muscle and bone injuries)
- Reduces pain without the use of medication
- Decreases scar tissue formation
- Works extremely well when combined with other modalities
Animal Cold Laser Therapy Certification Course
This course will certify you in Cold Laser Therapy for animals! We cover the use of Class 3 and 4 Lasers, Red Light Therapy Pads and Laser Acupoint stimulation for both small and large animals.
I found the course very thorough. I like how it combines small and large animals. I appreciate the level of professionalism and the mandatory 2 case studies. I was able to really see results during my case studies and I want to do more with the knowledge I've been given. The "cheet sheets" are amazing and I refer to them frequently. I did not have a need to reach out to me TA except when discussing my case study after turning it in but Liza was very prompt and kind. I look forward to enrolling another course in the near future."