This course covers Cold Laser Therapy (Both Class 3 and Class 4 Lasers) and Red Light Therapy for small and large animals!
Add Laser/Light Therapy to your Practice!
- History of Light Therapy
- Science behind Light Therapy
- Difference between Lasers and Red Lights
- How to utilize protective eyewear (for animals and practitioner)
- General Laser Protocols for wounds, nerve regeneration, pain reduction and more
- Small Animal Cold Laser Applications
- Equine Cold Laser Applications
- Red Light Therapy Applications
- Introduction to Acupoints
- Stimulation of Acupoints using Therapeutic Light
- Combining Laser with other Bodywork Modalities
Who can enroll?
Enrollment is open to animal health professionals including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, animal chiropractors, animal osteopathy practitioners and certified animal massage therapists. If you have a profession that is not listed, please contact Dr. Angel to verify if you can enroll.
Benefits of Cold Laser and Light Therapy
- Speeds up healing time (of ligament/tendon, muscle and bone injuries)
- Reduces pain without the use of medication
- Decreases scar tissue formation
- Works extremely well when combined with other modalities